Each Saturday, I want to provide you a list of resources for you to engage yourself that influenced me. You can access the articles, podcasts, and other links in the list below.
- Why don’t people understand my generation? / Why God Why Podcast interview with James Ambalavanar — We had a fun interview with recent Geneseo grad, James Ambalavanar on the difference between Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Boomers.
- Patrick Lencioni on the Carey Nieuwhof Podcast — I’ve shared about the book by Patrick Lencioni called The Motive. One of the best parts of the interview was how he talked about the future of work and the humanizing that happens in online meetings.
- Called to Peace by Kelly Edmiston — “The Kingdom of God is the place where God reigns, the place of equality for all humans, the place of justice, the place of unity, peace and love.”
- Adaptive Leadership — Part 2 of the Multiply Podcast with Alex Brunner — Last week, I shared part 1 of this series (click here). This week, the focus was on empathy. I loved the idea of creating space for people to share about their feelings.
- Whitney Baniewicz on the Conversation Podcast with Rob Cattalani — The Senior Pastor at Browncroft, the church I serve, Rob Cattalani, started a new podcast. He has a very informative conversation with a local Rochester business leader Whitney Baniewicz from Browncroft.
- Dr. Derwin L. Gray: Peacemaking Is Our Birthright as Christians with Tyler Huckabee — I have loved following Dr. Derwin Gray on social media. I’m looking forward to reading his new book, The Good Life. This article is a remarkable interview on how the book connects with our current conversation on racism and how Jesus would call us to engage this situation today.